At Development Engineering, recruiting and retaining the best talent in our field is a never-ending quest.
Our success depends on the efforts of highly motivated professionals who will help us to continually improve what we do and how we do it. Our dynamic work environment offers the right support and creativity for engineers and technologists to express their entrepreneurial spirit and to flourish with it.
We offer to eligible employees a benefits package as well as an Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP). This encourages accountability and creativity at every level of our organization. The benefits of ESOP to employees include a share in the success of the company, representation of worth to the company, potential for tax savings upon share disposal, and job satisfaction and pride of ownership.
We welcome and encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds, including those with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Explore the employment opportunities below and see how our vision of leadership, values, career planning and quality of life encourage the personal and professional growth of all members of our team.
We are currently searching for new staff in the following positions. If you believe that you have the right fit, email your cover letter and resume in .pdf or .doc format to:
Our firm is looking for a competent Construction Inspector with a minimum 5 years experience in the municipal infrastructure and land development industry. The candidate must be self directed and comfortable taking initiative.
- Completed a Civil Engineering or Construction Management program from an accredited academic institution
- Minimum 5 years related field experience in Municipal Reconstruction and Land Development
- Understanding of local construction specifications and contract documents
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and related software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a valid drivers license
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and documenting the Contractor’s performance on a variety of construction projects to ensure that contract specifications and proper construction methods are followed
- Reviewing the site materials to ensure they meet design and municipal specifications
- Preparation of Daily Inspection Reports, photo logs and as-constructed records while onsite
- Monthly summaries of work completed by the Contractor and preparation of draft Payment Certificates
- Office assistance for preparation of contract documents